Thursday, September 16, 2010

More things that piss me off

Children as cult figures.

Inconsiderate people, everywhere.

If you post something on your in a public forum, or anywhere someone might actually read what you write, use the damm SPELL CHECK.  Nothing makes you look like moron quite like a post that goes like this: "I agreue, we need to do sumething about all the ilegal alians in the US.  Only truuee Amerecans shuld be alowed to vote".

Having to change my password every three months.  Jesus wasn 'tEBU24k"d76`ZgW good enough?

The now common way that cashiers toss the change on the bills, and shovel it back to you.  Have some fun when you pay with exact change, and do the same - it pisses them off, once they get off their cell phones to actually help you.

1 comment:

  1. My work password is always SUCKMYNUTSAK...I just change where the lower case letter is every three months.

    It's only funny when I have to call IT and have to tell them though...I need more excuses.

    ReplyDelete