Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I believe...

  • The Constitution should be the law of the land, anything thats not expressly listed should NOT be law. If it's that important, AMEND it.
  • Personal liberties should be protected at all cost.
  • Bureaucrats with bad comb overs don’t belong in peoples private lives.
  • In the undeniable right to carry a gun and defend ones self and family.
  • Main stream pop culture is created by idiots for idiots.
  • ”Reality TV” should be banned, it makes the masses dumb.
  • Parents should be responsible for children, not the school system.
  • Government is NOT to be trusted, especially locally.
  • Our elected officials should fear the wrath of the people.
  • You pull your weight or you starve.
  • I don’t need a church, synagogue, or mosque. If you do thats cool, just don’t force it upon me.
  • I’m proud to be a infidel.
  • I’m not afraid to offend someone. (SO GO FUCK YOURSELF ALREADY!)
  • If you leave hanging chads, you shouldn’t be allowed to vote.
  • Just because you are in movies or on TV doesn’t make you important. The world will function without you just fine.
  • States should make their own choices w/o federal interference.
  • I’m in it for me and my family only, I could care less if you starve.
  • No free passes for corporations - I pay, you pay too.
  • You are solely responsible for your actions and must accept the consequences.
  • Your sexual orientation means nothing to me. I don’t have sex with my wife in public and would like the same respect.
  • The only signs in the US written in a foreign language should point to free English classes.
  • I don’t feel guilty because I’m a white male. As a matter of fact I’m proud of it, and of my ancient heritage.
  • I also don’t owe you or anybody else shit.
  • If you dump coffee on your lap, or poke your eye out with a screwdriver, it is not a license to make yourself rich
  • Not everyone is a winner. Soccer moms have ruined sportsmanship and fair play, in search of giving their children a "meaningful experience".

No comments:

Post a Comment