Thursday, September 9, 2010

People that Piss me off

(first in a series of missives on why the world sucks)

People who think the world owes them something.  This is mostly the under 30 crowd, who have been coddled by their "enlightened" parents into thinking that merely wanting something equates with deserving it.  Perhaps if their (last place) soccer team that did not win a game were not given trophies so their "feelings" were not hurt, they would better understand that in order for there to be winners in a game, someone has to lose.

Example: I work with a person who routinely drives solo in the car pool lane.  A minor violation of course, but it illustrates his attitude to life - I can do whatever I want, and screw everyone else.  Because my mommy told me I was important and special, the rules of the world (and common decency) don't apply to me (think any professional athlete in the last 20 years too). He also refuses to put a license plate on the front of his car, then whining loudly about the cops shaking him down.  Here's a tip: put the damm thing on the car.

Or how about the obnoxious asshole who parks in the red zone so he can pick his fat-assed wife up in front of (fill in the blank)?  These people deserve to by hung by their sack from a helicopter until they scream for mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment